3D Shooting Targets
- 3D targets made of corrugated cardboard.
- These unique 3D shooting targets come as one sheet of cardboard and according to the markings everything snaps into place and comes out.
- The arms are connected separately from the same sheet and come holding a knife and gun.
- The base can be filled with rocks or sand if shooting outdoors for increased stability if windy.
- Set up is under 2 minutes.
- Faces are printed with a three dimensional design and can provide all kinds of shooting angles.
- These 3D shooting targets are currently being used by military and police special units with great enthusiasm.
- Perfect for use in close quarter combat training or just a fun day at the shooting range.
- There are two types of targets: one with 3D faces and another with a regular face and 3D body. Parts are interchangeable between the two types.
If you are a gun shop owner, importer or distributer this is a great new product for you to start marketing and selling.Product is patent and copyright protected.
Please read our terms and conditions before contacting us