Mini Uzi Sub-Machine Gun
The mini Uzi sub machine gun was introduced to the Israel Defense Forces in 1980. The mini Uzi is a smaller version of the original Uzi with a modified buttstock and a greater rate of fire. Its dimensions were also reduced, the folding stock was added for improved functionality and mobility and sights were improved for increased accuracy.
- Length: 60 cm (23.62 inches) long or 36 cm (14.17 inches) long with the stock folded
- Barrel length: 19.7 cm (7.76 inches).
- Rate of fire (automatic): 950 rounds per minute.
- Weight: 2.7kg (about 6 pounds)
- Magazine capacity: 20, 25, 32 Rounds.
- Effective Range: 100 meters (328 feet).
- Muzzle Velocity: 375 meters/second (1230 feet/second).
- Blowback operation.
- Integrated jump compensator (on barrel).
- Two modes of operation: Semi-Automatic or automatic.
- Cocking handle located on the breech block.
- Integral picatinny rail mount on the receiver cover.
- Additional rail for mounting electro-optic or laser pointing devices under the barrel.