MICRO UZI SUB-MACHINE GUN
Introduced in 1986 to the IDF, the Micro Uzi is an even further scaled down version of the original Uzi. The Micro Uzi is more compact and with a greater rate of fire. It was developed to be in handgun dimensions for increased concealment for personal self defense and offensive covert operations.
- Length: 48.6 cm (19.13 inches) long or 28.2 cm (11.10 inches) long with the stock folded.
- Barrel length: 11.7 cm (4.60 inches).
- Rate of fire (automatic): 1200 rounds per minute.
- Weight: 1.5 kg (about 3 pounds)
- Magazine capacity: 20, 25, 32 Rounds.
- Effective Range: 100 meters (328 feet).
- Muzzle Velocity: 375 meters/second (1230 feet/second).
- Blowback operation.
- Integrated jump compensator (on barrel).
- Two modes of operation: Semi-Automatic and automatic.
- Cocking handle located on the breech block.
- Integral picatinny rail mount on the receiver cover.
- Additional rail for mounting electro-optic or laser pointing devices under the barrel.